Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cathy's Copter


*marching into the Den* Dia!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA!!!! Where are you?????? I neeeeed to yellllll at you!!!! I know you had one or two of your employees shoot up my copter!!!!!!! You're gonnnnna pay!!!!!!!! Now get your butttttttttt here NOW!!!!!!!!
 — feeling mad.
  • Aine Declain *Peeks my head out of Dia's bedroom* Shhhh...he's sleeping!

    Cathy Hunter Oh?? He is???? In this bedroom *points to the one on the right marches into it and jumps on the bed* GETTTTTTT UPPPPPPPP!!!!! I neeed you!!!!!
  • Aine Declain *Pulls Dia's shirt down to cover my butt. Stands there with my arms crossed, watching her jump on the bed. Giggling when Moo whimpers and crawls out from under the covers* I said he was sleeping. I didn't say he was here! *Kneels down to comfort Moo* Not a nice way to wake up, huh?
  • Cathy Hunter Aine baby I know you love him and so do I!!! But he shot at me!!!! And now I'm mad!!!!! He needs to be punished in the worst way!!!!! Now where is he????? His goons shot AT ME!!!!!!! I'm doing a countdown here!!!!!
  • Aine Declain Now Cathy, you know that Dia would NEVER harm one of his girls. If his goons shot at you then they will be dealt with accordingly. MeaningSatora will have them for lunch. We have all been enjoying your countdown. And we are waiting with baited breath to see if Lucan's band of merry warriors will save their dear Mathias in time for him to have his HEA.
  • Cathy Hunter Okkkkkkk then but stillllll the copter!!!!! It has bullet holes in it!!!!! Wait did you say Band of Merry Warriors??????? Is that like Robin Hood???? Oh dammmmmmmmm I'm confused!!!!!
  • Aine Declain *Giggles and whispers* Well, I saw Kade wearing tights andAric dancing around and Brock singing, so...
  • Jessica Canoto *Walks in* hey girls Cathy Hunter what did dia do now?
  • Cathy Hunter He had his goons shoot at my copter that's what he didJessica!!!!! And my boys are NOT merry Warriors!! They are HOTTTTTTTT ASSS merry warriors!!!! Hahaaaa Aine!!!!!
  • Jessica Canoto *Hands Cathy Hunter rope and tape* let's catch us a bad boy
  • Cathy Hunter *takes the rope and tape* yup Jessica lets get us some bad boy!!!!!!!
  • Jessica Canoto *Naughtygrin*
  • Cathy Hunter *evil grin*
  • Dia Rivera *Purring her name* Cathy, my sweet. I would never shoot at your chopper. There was an Order homing device on the one I shot at. PerhapsLucan, ordered the deed.
  • Cathy Hunter *thinking* nooooooooo Dia it was not Lucan.......I have bullet holes the size of Miami on my windshield!!!! I don't think it was him....

No comments:

Post a Comment